Amy of “while wearing heels” has a tutorial and she suggests “Come to the dark side of the Christmas tree and learn to make your own Darth Vader or Boba Fett felt Christmas ornaments. May the force be with you”! I am sure any fan of Darth Vader or Boba Fett will love these on their Christmas tree, who said our tree only has to be sweetness and light, display your favorite things via tree ornaments and enjoy. What Star Wars fan wouldn’t love these ornament, handmade by you on their tree. Amy has a step-by-step tutorial for us to recreate her fun ideas. Get over and make a few for the tree or to hang on gifts. Thanks Amy for sharing the “DARK SIDE” really fun!
By Linda Lanese
- DIY “Needle Felted Tree Skirt” & “Layered & Torn Ornaments”
- Felt Covered Christmas Ornament
- DIY Use Cookie Cutters to make Needle Felted Ornaments
- Mini Felt Top Hat Ornament & Santa Hat Tutorial
- Wall art, light & airy felt pinwheel tutorial