“The zen of making” hosted by Haley Pierson-Cox, a crafty, granny glasses-wearing Brooklyn gal with a giant crush on all things DIY has this dear Christmas stocking that she did for CRAFTzine as staff writer. There are many ways to DIY your holiday celebration this year, but handmade stockings are one of Haleys’ absolute favorites. When she sees the time and care put into every single detail and stitch on a handmade stocking—no matter how old and worn it is—she just can’t help but feel the love behind it. For her, nothing brings forth a happier holiday memories than unpacking her childhood stocking, so she can’t think of a more perfect way to share joy of the season, year after year, with someone you love!
- Free Felted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Bugga Bugs Heart-Felt Fun
- DIY: Lumpy the Christmas Coal
- Holiday Garland Pillow Tutorial; Maureen Cracknell Handmade
- Holiday Craft: Felt stockings & Felt Holly Garland DIY