Kat of “just crafty enough” has this darling little gnome or tomte ornament tutorial with a pattern. I like the way Kat has some unstuffed gnomes pinned to a wall, too cute. She said it has been the most popular seller on our Etsy store over the past couple of years. She has not had time to make any to sell lately, so instead she thought it was time to share the pattern, so you can make your own. Kat loves the fact that these little guys are so simple and have so much personality. You can easily whip a few of them up in an evening. Well Kat he is a cutie and thanks so much for sharing your always perfect tutorial with everyone.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Tutorial, I Like Apples
- Super-cute Felt Sea Creature Patterns & Instructions
- Blue Creature finger puppet and his reindeer outfits DIY
- DIY FREE! SPRING FLING FELT PURSE PATTERN
- Super Cute Felt Monkey and Frog Clips