Annika of “bugga bugs” Is featuring and sharing her Santa’s beard tutorial and I am thrilled because she is so talented. She has one of the most creative projects I have seen, I love it. Mustaches are old news. Santa beards are all the rage. Her kids are having a ball wearing the Santa beard and even her oldest wore it while riding his bike and when their little neighbor girl saw him she excitedly asked, “Oh! Did Santa give that to you?!” Yup he said. Annika is including a tutorial and free pattern for you. Enjoy! And be sure to post photos of your little Santa’s on her Facebook page! She loves to see what you’re doing!
By Linda Lanese
- Mini Santa Claus of felt and Angel baby
- Christmas tutorial for a Santa bag and a felt embellished burlap wreath
- Felt Leaf Holiday Wreath Tutorial
- Free Sockless Sock Monkey Knitting Pattern
- 10-Minute Felted Santa Ornament