Vanessa Christenson hosts “V and Co” is sharing one of her stunning bags with a pictorial tutorial to create this fast-and-easy, finished-edge appliqué elements you can use to build into your own wonderful designs, like the dramatic dahlia above or whatever else your creativity imagines. Her “appliquéd petal bag” that is so bright and cheery to make during a dreary weather of winter. Select your favorite colors and give a gift anyone would love. Vanessa has also authored a lovely book called “Make It Sew Modern: Gather, Twist, Pleat, Texture” available on Amazon and she has some amazing projects in her book.
By Linda Lanese
- Make a Baseball Appliqué Pillow; DIY Father’s Day Gift
- Giveaway, 6 Felted Acorn from FairyFolk
- Lavender Harvest Stunning felt couture giveaway (international) on hold
- Win Simplicity’s 12 needle deluxe Felting machine over at “Crafty Gemini”
- Make a bag of love – easy gift – DIY tutorial