Sharon of “Crafts ‘n Coffee” featured this sweet “Felted Snow Bunny” by “Debra Quartermain” is for you. This adorable Snow Bunny is a sweet alternative to making a wintertime snowman. The Bunny is made by placing wool roving on the shapes of STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam, and then punching into the foam with a felting needle. It’s not hard, and Sharon says that she can’t imagine a cuter way to learn how to needle felt. This felted Snow Bunny is irresistibly sweet! Novice and experienced needle felters will enjoy this project. The wool roving is felted over foam shapes a faster way to felt that uses less roving, too. Debra has detailed instructions for you to follow and I know you will be delighted with the results. I have shown you other projects that used STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam bases for felting.
By Linda Lanese
- How to make a sweet, Needle Felted Spring Chick
- Moss Rocks Felt Mushroom Spring Wreath Tutorial
- Needle felted Halloween Cupcakes Instructions
- One Quick Needle Felting Bunny – Video Tutorial
- Needle-Felted Polar Bear from Martha Stewart