Lucie Stone shared her stunning poppy pictorial tutorial on “Cut Out And Keep”. She has step-by-step pictures for us to follow. So glam up any jacket or shirt or add some floral charm to your hair. This is also an easy felt poppy that can be worn as a broach, hair band or attached to anything to add a little elegance, enjoy! Brighten up your winter with this poppy in its vivid red or make it in any color you love. These would be so pretty at a party table placed on a napkin. Thanks Lucie for sharing!
By Linda Lanese
- Initialed Felt Hair Clips Tutorial
- Adjustable Party Felt Hat tutorial
- Spooky Felt No-Sew Cat Tablecloth
- How to Make Felt Acorn Napkin Rings for Thanksgiving
- Felt covered tape measure – a tutorial for you