Twin sisters Kim and Kris hosts of “The Diy Dish” had “The Double-Take Challenge!” The idea was that each of them would have to come up with their own project that involved two things; “fabric flowers” they decided the fabric flowers had to be for their homes. They have a wonderful video and downloadable pattern for their flowers. You will have to watch the video to see who made what. Kris used felt and Kim used silk. They would like us to share “our take” on fabric flowers and home decor. Post on their Facebook page or on their blog. Thank ladies for sharing your amazing projects.
- Simple Thanksgiving Felt Placemats (tutorial)
- Tutorial: We’re Going Green with felting for Earth Day
- Felt Sunflower tutorial and pattern
- Felt Dinosaur Play mat and a Giant Felt board tutorial
- How to Make Up-cycled Sweater Bookmarks