Alison at Simple Serendipities was inspired to make these simple heart bookmarks, and added her own personal touch with some embroidery. The colors and designs on the hearts is a personal choice. Thinks of all the people you can give these to as a Valentine gift with their favorite read. “This is the cutest thing? Probably the easiest as well! All you do is cut out two felt hearts, sew them together and you have a bookmark”.
- Valentine Felt Heart Bookmark
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Candy Hearts
- Valentine Craft: Tic Tac Toe Heart Game Tutorial
- A personalized heart giveaway From Rachel Grande of Think Outside the Box
- Project: Felted Hearts Tutorial