Onel hosts “onelmon” a bilingual (English-Indonesian) blog. February 14th is fast approaching and “I “heart” you and you “heart” me” day will be celebrated around the world. Whether you are celebrating with your sweetheart or family or friends, we hope the day will be a memorable one. This week’s crafts are inspired by the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland (Onel was thinking about her red and the mistaken white rose garden) and of course, the god of love, Cupid. It’s time to use all those felt scraps you have. Hope you enjoy this mini decor tutorial!
By Linda Lanese
- LIVING FELT 1st Annual International Felting Contest
- Fashion Butterfly Bow Tie Monster tutorial
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Valentine Felt Heart Barrettes & Felt Candy Hearts
- Project: Felted Hearts Tutorial
- Felted Envelope Heart Holder