Sedef of “Down Grapevine Lane” is a guest blogger on “Home of Homemade Treasures” hosted by Yucenur who loves to learn and be inspired by what she sees and tries to promote a healthy, environmentally friendly, no-waste, organic and as close to natural as possible lifestyle in her family; so check out her blog. Sedef shares an excellent detailed pictorial tutorial on how to make her sweet felt owl. Use reds, whites and pink felt and make it a Valentine Owl. The instructions on the tutorial have made it easy to follow and the step by step pictures are a great bonus.
By Linda Lanese
- Baby Ornament; Pictorial Tutorial
- Felt Plate Chargers tutorial
- A Little Felt Bird DIY Tutorial
- How to Make Felt Beads and Simple Jewelry
- The Little Felt Cloud Flower, tutorial