Noriko loves to do crafts to keep her sanity. Being a stay at home mom is never easy, so crafting helps her feel some accomplishment! Her blog is “Norikraft” where she is sharing her wonderful tutorial on how to create “Felt Four-Leaf Clover Topiary-ish Things”! Her idea is very attractive and their bright colors will stand out during the holiday and are darling as the perfect table center piece. Thanks Noriko for sharing your project, I love it.
By Linda Lanese
- Make a bag of love – easy gift – DIY tutorial
- St. Patrick Day Lucky Four-Leaf Clover Pins
- “Try it Tuesdays – Felt Scrappy Multi-Media Centerpieces”
- Handmade Felt Jewelry Bag Tutorial
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Aquarium Magnets tutorial