These are some of the cutest little Easter treats bags I have ever seen. Gail of “probably actually” saw these pins pop up all over the place; which led her to Merrilee, “Mer Mag’s” Easy Bunny Candy Pouch”! Before Gail knew it she had some felt bunny pouches of her own. It was exactly the kind of project she was in the mood for with a printable template on Merrilee’s blog. Gail said that each little pouch took about 10 minutes from start to finish. Embroidering the bunny faces was fun, and you can customize them any way you like. Gail cut some fabric scraps for inside the ears; then fill with candy and kids and adults will love them. I want to thanks both Merrilee and Gail for sharing this tutorial with us.
By Linda Lanese
- Recycled wool sweater Easter basket!
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Candy Hearts
- Spooky No-Sew Felt Cat Tablecloth DIY with cat pattern
- Felt Embroidered Coffee Cozy tutorial for Father’s Day
- Free Tutorial: Felted Pouch