Sedef of “Down Grapevine Lane” made this pattern after Christmas and it is a simple tutorial for the Christmas baby ornaments. She is intending to write a series of tutorials on working with felt, so she can share her tips and techniques. So if you are new to felt, please stay tuned. These are not only darling for Christmas but could also be used for baby showers or little kid’s parties. Sedef has a lovely pictorial tutorial for you to follow. Thanks Sedef for sharing your project.
- Tutorial: Gingerbread House Ornament
- Mini Santa Claus of felt and Angel baby
- Tutorial: Felt Easter Chick
- How To: Needle Felted Rattle Ball
- Help the elf looking for his shoes by making him a pair; tutorial