Abbey hosts “The Cards we Drew” has come up with these sweet “Easter Bunny Ear Napkin Rings” with full instruction and patterns to follow. What a fun way to add the Easter feel to your holiday table. Abbey is an Ohio State graduate “GO BUCKS” and a working mother and wife and started her blog back in 2009 during her pregnancy as a way to keep her family updated on all things baby, but somehow she got sucked into blogland and her hobby turned into a passion to discover new creative niches, meet new people, and inspire others with her ideas. This blog keeps her challenged and always thinking of new creations. Like Abbey on facebook and keep up with her latest projects. Thanks Abbey for sharing.
- Easy Felt Carrot Garland (Easter Craft Idea) Tutorial
- How to: Wet Felting Easter Eggs [with video] & Felted Little Birdies.
- Recycled wool sweater Easter basket!
- Felt Easter basket wall hanging and peep garland tutorial
- Felt Flower Tutorial by Jamie