Jen is the “Librarian Tells All” as her blog name hints. She lives in Nashville, Tennessee and loves reading and music. She is an amateur interior design enthusiast with a passion for mixing modern, mid-century, and antique pieces on a budget. Today I found Jen on “Knock off Decor” where she saw these pricey stunning flowers at “West Elm” and did an amazing job of duplicating these flowers and then shared her tutorial with us so we too can have these lovely stems. The Pussy Willows are just coming out here in Ohio and I am sure that Tennessee is ahead of us. So get some felt and follow Jen’s tutorial for a sweet Easter idea.
By Linda Lanese
- West Elm Felt Origami Inspired Pillow (No Sew)
- DIY Winter Flower Clip Ornaments à la West Elm
- Felt Sunflower tutorial and pattern
- Spring Centerpiece of faux pussy willows with magnificent hydrangea (Free Pattern)
- Wet Felt Flower Kits by, Leah of “Spider Felt”