Jessica of “Love Colorful” has this fun “DIY Felt Eggs” project for spring, just in time for Easter! Easy DIY felt eggs make for nice, festive decor (without having to worry about them breaking!). Allow your imagination to see all their potential with color combinations & embellishments. Have a basket of these beauties for your table or for an indoor Easter egg hunt. She has an amazing pictorial tutorial for you to follow. Thanks for sharing your project. Like Love Colorful on Facebook and look for more fun projects.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Easter Eggs and Felted Bunnies tutorials
- Felt Easter basket wall hanging and peep garland tutorial
- Felt Egg Holder AND Finger Puppet Tutorial
- Felt Easter Eggs Tutorial
- Free Felt Rainbow Ball Tutorial