Rebekah Meier’s has her delightful tutorial on “How to make a sweet, Needle Felted Spring Chick” on “Crafts ‘n Coffee”! I can’t say enough about how charming this chick is and how professional it looks! Rebekah, needle felted her chick, a technique Sharon has featured before on Crafts ‘n Coffee (like Patty Schaffer’s Felted Ball Garland). It’s not hard to do! You secure wool fiber to the STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam by punching a felting needle into the foam. This chick is a good felting project for beginners and experienced needle felters. I personally have found that this is one of the least expensive and easiest ways to needle felt shaped projects because you have a foundation to needle felt into and you use less roving. Try to use the STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam because it has a dense base and the cheaper forms have larger holes and are not good for needle felting into. Thanks ladies for sharing, I love your site Sharon.
- Winter craft; Try felting this sweet Felted Snow Bunny
- Needle felting how to: Make a bright, beaded & beautiful Needle Felted Banner
- Moss Rocks Felt Mushroom Spring Wreath Tutorial
- Needle felted Halloween Cupcakes Instructions
- Easy, no-sew Burlap Pumpkins & Burlap Cornucopia for your fall decorating