The Easter Bunny will rush to your house when he sees all these splendid Carrots greeting him. Amy of “Positively Splendid” has a complete tutorial for her sweet “Easy Felt Carrot Garland” for you to follow. Amy has three children in stair-step fashion and they have prompted her to develop a true passion for just about all things domestic: cooking, sewing, paper crafting, home decorating and more. Like Positively Splendid on Facebook and follow Amy’s creations. Thanks Amy for sharing your project.
By Linda Lanese
- Valentine Ruffled Felt Heart Kissing Ball & Cup Cake DIY
- Felt Leaf Holiday Wreath Tutorial
- Simple Thanksgiving Felt Placemats (tutorial)
- Felt Shamrock inspiration a little Irish Luck
- Felted Nest Tutorial and a New Wee Bird