Raphaële of “La Creature and you” is a French Dubliner: who has been living in Dublin, Ireland with her husband and kids for 6 years. I read that La Creature is a little blue felt bird who lives in Raphael’s workshop and pretends to work when he is actually messing around. La Creature is Raphaële’s evil twin. I think we could all use one, an evil twin that is, who goofs off so we can blame everything that goes wrong on him. Today I found this cute little “Felt Bunny Tutorial” on her blog with a downloadable pattern. Raphaële posts tutorials on a weekly basis, so keep checking her blog to see what she comes up with. Like “La Creature and you” on Facebook and see what she posts new.
By Linda Lanese
- How to find time to craft! & a “Flowery felt coaster tutorial”
- James Hare Primitive Bunny tutorial
- DIY Felt Easter Bunny Centerpiece
- Felt Bunny puppet; Your Easter egg hunt assistant
- Make A Custom Felt Bunny Family