Marla hosts her “plain & small” Blog with some fun ideas. Today she is sharing her “Tutorial: No-Sew LOVE Banner” with a step-by-step pictorial tutorial and it is super easy to follow. So here’s an easy project you can do to get ready for Valentine’s Day. This project is super affordable, quick, and kid friendly. Marla is a filmmaker and writer by day and a crafter and dreamer by night. She is married to her best friend Colin, and they live in a 1945 craftsman style house with their dog ruby. She also has an ETSY shop called “marlagraces”. Thanks Marla for sharing your LOVE BANNER with us.
- Halloween Garland Rustic and Ghostly tutorial
- Felt covered tape measure – a tutorial for you
- Pink Birdie Felt Appliqué tutorial
- DIY felt & leather cell sleeve
- Mini Shamrock Banner tutorial