What child would not love collecting their candy in this bag while trick or treating? Molly of “The Purl Bee” tells us: “The one thing missing from the Halloweens of my youth was a festive candy bag (I just used a brown grocery sack or a pillow case.) But if I could go back in time, I know my 7 year old self would have loved this super cool Glow in the Dark Spider Web Treat Bag. It’s just the right mix of whimsical and spooky. And it’s a snap to make”! Find the complete tutorial on the “The Purl Bee”!
By Linda Lanese
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Candy Corn Trick or Treat Bags
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Candy Hearts
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Bunny Finger Puppets!
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Valentine Felt Heart Barrettes & Felt Candy Hearts
- Pottery Barn Felt Knock-Off Pillow