Shannon of “coffey creations for kids” made these precious turkeys from her children’s handprints and she is giving us complete instructions for these little darlings. What a absolutely wonderful idea. Shannon tells us: “Seem too complicated, or you just aren’t the crafty type? Maybe you want to give a precious keepsake gift to a new mom?! Send me your handprints and I’ll do the turkey for you! Email me at email@example.com”!
By Linda Lanese
- CRAFT: No-Sew Coffee Cozy
- Mother’s Day Felt Bracelet Tutorial
- Winner of the $25 gift card giveaway from “Hande made it”
- Free Felt Kangaroo tutorial and Pattern
- Help the elf looking for his shoes by making him a pair; tutorial