Jamie hosts “Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom” and is a stay at home mom of 2 and she loves all things crafty. She hopes her DIY’s projects will inspire you. Today she is sharing her darling “Cat Ear Headband Tutorial” with a template and a complete pictorial tutorial. Jamie says, “Make your own Kitty Ears for Halloween (or playtime!)” What little child would not like to be a kitty; just use different colors for a boy or make a little larger for doggie ears. Thanks Jamie for sharing your tutorial.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Flower Tutorial by Jamie
- Felt Schneeky Schnake tutorial
- Too Cute Halloween Spook Tutorial
- Getting Ghoulish Felting Tutorials
- Felt Bat Mask Pattern and Template