Michele owns and runs “The Scrap Shoppe”. Other than playing with her boys, Michele loves to craft. She grew up in a home with a very creative mother, so she definitely has an “I can make that!” attitude, and tends to give things a try on her own instead of purchasing the things she sees. She is sharing how to make her amazing homemade hand warmers with a beautifully put together pictorial tutorial for us. She also includes her cute instruction tags available to download for free. What a dramatic a gift presentation these will make. Follow “The Scrap Shoppe” on Facebook and don’t miss out on Michele’s projects.
By Linda Lanese
- Lavender Rice Filled Felt Heart Hand Warmers DIY
- Learn How to Felt and Decorate Recycled Wool
- Tutorial: Learn Something Tuesday, couture wrist warmers
- Felt Flower Tutorial by Jamie
- Felt Plate Chargers tutorial