Jen Marrs of “Four Marrs an One Venus” create this simple reusable “Santa” bags customized with felt initials. Lay them out under the tree every year and Santa will fill it up Christmas Eve night! We can guess at her blogs name. She has four boys and married her High School sweetheart. Jen has the Santa bag and her felt embellished burlap wreath that she changes out with the seasons and holidays for us to make. Both projects are sweet and ready for us to try. Thanks Jen for the awesome share. Like Jen on Facebook and keep up with her projects.
By Linda Lanese
- FREE DIY butcher paper spring wreath
- Easy, no-sew Burlap Pumpkins & Burlap Cornucopia for your fall decorating
- New Felting Ideas with Instructions
- Free DIY Santa Beard tutorial with pattern
- Candy Striper Felted Bag knit pattern