Our crafters come up with the cleverest ideas like this Pinecone Trees with felt balls form “the wool acorn”. These Pinecone Trees which are were on the cover of Holiday Crafts 2010 magazine. It’s super easy. Keep in mind that you can whip them up in any color combination and use them for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Valentine’s Day, Easter, New Year’s Eve or any other holiday. I can seem to locate the name of the crafter who made these, so if any of you can identify her let me know.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Caterpillar and unrequited love eyeglass case tutorial
- Handmade Felt Ornaments tutorial
- FREE Needle Felting Tutorial: Skulls for Halloween
- A very quick and easy tutorial for felt spring bird earrings
- Valentine Ruffled Felt Heart Kissing Ball & Cup Cake DIY