Erika is a contributor for “Craft Stylish” and this Valentine’s Day she has someone in her life who loves her unconditionally—her dog. This year Erika’s puppy would be her Valentine. Erika might not get any gifts, but she had to make her Pup something. She came up with this conversation Heart pillow and matching tennis ball comet toy. We should all be like Erika and not worry about having a special person when you have a perfect loveable pet. She has complete instructions and pictorial tutorial for us to follow. Like “Craft Stylish” on Facebook because they always have fun crafts tutorials for us free.
By Linda Lanese
- Heartfelt Valentines: Fortune Cookies and Rings!
- Make Felted Wool Thrift shop Sweater; Mr. Right for Valentines
- Felt Snowman Bag Pattern and Tutorial
- How to Make a Stuffed Buche de Noel part1 & 2
- How to: Wet Felting Easter Eggs [with video] & Felted Little Birdies.