Our “Eat-Sleep-MAKE”! Girls Shannon and Jen are sharing their project #3 this amazing “No-Sew Coffee Cozy” in their 4 project Fall Felt Series. Shannon and Jen are both coffee addicts. Their brain cells fail to work properly if their mornings do not start with coffee. Pretty much everything they do revolve around the consumption of coffee. This specific project is one Shannon actually had in mind for a guy gift. She made one for her husband and he uses it all the time. These would make wonderful gifts for anyone, coffee or tea drinkers, male or female. Get crazy with colors for the ladies and tone it down for the men. Thanks ladies, great holiday gift idea.
- Felt Turkey Handprints Instructions
- Make a bag of love – easy gift – DIY tutorial
- Felt Valentine Coffee Lovers Ensemble Tutorial
- DIY “Needle Felted Tree Skirt” & “Layered & Torn Ornaments”
- Free knit Pattern, Cute Heart Mug Rug